Please review the information contained in this web site information with your child(ren).
- Review the overview of PBIS
- Ask your child to tell you the Core Values.
- Ask your child to discuss examples of ways that he or she can use these rules to help them learn and participate in school.
- Discuss ways that these rules can be used at home and in the community.
- Review the PAWS Core Values with your child.
- Ask your child about his/her day at school every day.
- Make sure your child is ready every day. Ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Provide a quiet time and space for your child to do homework nightly.
- Keep in touch with your child’s teacher.
- Encourage your child to use appropriate language and tone.
- Practice positive phrases with your child, such as, “Thank you,” “Excuse me,” “Please,” and “I’m sorry.”
- Be a visible part of your child’s school day. Attend PTO meetings and other school activities as your schedule allows.
For Additional Information, please contact:
Janet McCreary, Principal
Deputy Elementary School
14350 W Mulberry St
Deputy, IN 47230
Office: (812) 274-8007